Do you love the outdoors and water sports? On the Magog and Saint-François Rivers come enjoy a magnificent outing that combines rural and urban landscapes. A great way to learn about watersports and discover Sherbrooke in a new way! Sherbrooke’s Corridor Bleu: 2 rivers, 2 descents, 2 calm water adventures.
2 options for descents
- Departure from Optimist Park in the Lennoxville borough
- Arrive at the Maison des arts et de la culture de Brompton
- Departure from Deauville beach municipal park
- Arrival at Lucien-Bouchard park
- 14 km descent (about 3.5 hours)
- 2 portages (Rock Forest Dam : 200 m / Drummond Dam 300 m)
Transportation and rental of nautical equipment
You don’t have your own watercraft? Atmosphere boutique offers advice about what kind of craft you should rent. Contact Atmosphere to reserve: 819 566-8882
You can also enjoy the Corridor Bleu near watercraft rental centres in Sherbrooke:
- Parc Lucien-Blanchard (Maison de l’eau et Club nautique de Sherbrooke)
- Lac Magog (Club nautique du petit lac Magog)
- The stand-up paddle board school offers a new way to appreciate watersports! Give it a try! École de surf à pagaie O'SUP.
You have your own craft? The descents are free.
- Tourism Signage
- Free Parking