Musée des beaux-arts de Sherbrooke

The Musée des beaux-arts de Sherbrooke is located in the former head office of the Eastern Townships Bank, a 19th-century building. It exhibits artefacts in the original safe.

The museum has three exhibition rooms. Two are reserved for temporary exhibits, and one for a permanent exhibit called Espaces et Paysages, which exhibits its rich collections. There is a space dedicated to the painter Frederick S. Coburn (1871-1960).

Meeting Room Capacity

  • Number of meeting rooms: 3
  • Surface area of largest room: 1 700 pi²
  • Maximum capacity – cocktail format: 200
  • Maximum capacity – banquet format: 150
Download the complete technical file

Amenities and services

  • Partial access for persons with reduced mobility
  • On-site boutique
  • Available for private events based on exhibit schedules
  • Free parking
  • Free Wi-Fi

Information and Reservations

Anne Morin
Administrative assistant
Telephone: 819 821‑2115

Our team at your service

Josianne Côté
Josianne Côté
Convention Delegate
Pierre Poulin
Pierre Poulin
Convention and Knowledge Tourism Delegate