The Granada Theatre reigns over downtown Sherbrooke. It’s lodged in a splendid building built in 1929 and designated as a Canadian historic heritage site.
This multi-purpose room with its fantastic décor is the perfect spot for your events: conventions, banquets, meetings, shows, projections, etc. It's turn-key services offer a range of high-quality meals, impeccable service, personalised technical and promotional support and artistic direction for your event.
Meeting Room Capacity
- Room surface area : 4320 pi²
- Maximum capacity – theatre format: 1590
- Entry hall capacity - cocktail: 150
- Maximum capacity – banquet format: 420
Amenities and services
- Coat-check service
- Bar service
- Catering service
- Technical services (sound and lighting)
- Full range of audio-visual equipment available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Paid parking